Mohammad Fathian is a Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from Iran University of Science and Technology in 2002 and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 2004. His research vision is concentrated mainly on Information Technology and its applications, especially e-business and e-commerce. He teaches Concepts and models of Electronic commerce, Electronic Commerce Security, Management information systems in technology management and Fundamentals of information technology courses. He has more than 60 research papers and five books in the areas of information technology.
• Ecommerce and Ebusiness
• Ecommerce Security
• Machine Learning and Data Mining
• Information Systems, Networks and Blockchain
• Information Technology Applications in Industrial Engineering
• P. Akhavan, M. Jafari, M. Fathian, (2006), Critical success factors of knowledge management system: a multi-case analysis, European Business Review, 18 (2).
•M. Fathian, B. Amiri, (2008), A honeybee- mating approach for cluster analysis ,The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 38 (7-8) .
• M. Fathian, P. Akhavan, M. Hoorali, (2008), E-readiness assessment of non-profit ICT SMEs in a developing country:The case of Iran , Technovation, 28 (9).
•A.M. Karimi-Majd, M. Fathian, M. Makrehchi, (2018), Consensus-based methodology for detection communities in multilayered networks, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 494, 547-558.