Hadi Sahebi is an Assistant Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany, in 2013 and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 2013. His research vision is concentrated mainly on System Planning and its applications, especially Energy and Water Systems. He teaches, Energy System Modeling, Network Optimization and Linear Algebra courses.
• Energy/Water Systems Optimization
• Supply Chain Network Design
• Socio-Economic Planning
• Sahebi, H., Nickel, S., & Ashayeri, J. (2014). Strategic and tactical mathematical programming models within the crude oil supply chain context—A review. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 68, 56-77.
• Ghamari, A., & Sahebi, H. (2017). The stochastic lot-sizing problem with lost sales: A chemical-Petrochemical case study. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 44, 53-64.
• Razm, S., Nickel, S., Saidi-Mehrabad, M., & Sahebi, H. (2019). A global bioenergy supply network redesign through integrating transfer pricing under uncertain condition. Journal of Cleaner Production, 208, 1081-1095.