Tel : +98(21) 73225000-1
Fax : +98(21) 73021214
E_mail: ie_info AT iust.ac.ir
School of Industrial Engineering (SIE)
Iran University of Science & Technology
Narmak, Tehran, Iran
Rouzbeh Ghousi is an Assistant Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from Iran University of Science and Technology in 2013 and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 2015. His research vision is concentrated mainly on Safety and Healthcare Engineering, Human Reliability, Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Data Science. He teaches Human Reliability Analysis, Diagnosis of Production systems and Services, Human Factor Engineering, Health, Safety and Environment Management System, Time and work study.
• Human Reliability
• Safety and Healthcare Engineering
• Data mining applications in Safety and Healthcare
• Ergonomics and Human Factor Engineering
• Sustainable Supply Chain
• An approach for accident forecasting using fuzzy logic rules: A case mining of lift truck accident forecasting in one of the Iranian car manufacturers.
• Application of data mining techniques in drug consumption forecasting to help pharmaceutical industry production planning.
• A data mining approach to employee turnover prediction (case study: Arak automotive parts manufacturing).
• A multi objective model for maximizing immunogenicity level of vaccination while minimizing cost and extra-immunization.
"Back to Faculty List"
کلیه حقوق مادی و معنوی این سایت متعلق به دانشکده مهندسی صنایع دانشگاه علم و صنعت ایران میباشد. نقل هرگونه مطلب با ذکر منبع بلامانع میباشد.