Mohammad Saidi-mehrabad is a Professor of Industrial Engineering at Iran University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from West Virginia University in Industrial engineering and initiated his work as a faculty member at SIE since 1992. His research vision is concentrated mainly on Flexible manufacturing, especially Automation and Robotic. He teaches manufacturing automation systems and Robotics, advanced engineering economy, cost engineering, manufacturing processes, and principles of engineering economy.
• Automatic Material Handling Systems
• Cellular manufacturing
• Renewable Energies
• System Performance Analysis & Optimization
• Bairamzadeh, S., Saidi-Mehrabad, M., & Pishvaee, M. S. (2018). Modelling different types of uncertainty in biofuel supply network design and planning: A robust optimization approach. Renewable energy, 116, 500-517.
• Ghelichi, Z., Saidi-Mehrabad, M., & Pishvaee, M. S. (2018). A stochastic programming approach toward optimal design and planning of an integrated green biodiesel supply chain network under uncertainty: A case study. Energy, 156, 661-687.
• Paydar, M. M., & Saidi-Mehrabad, M. (2017). A hybrid genetic algorithm for dynamic virtual cellular manufacturing with supplier selection. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 92(5-8), 3001-3017.
Selected Published books:
• Hamed Fazlollahtabar, Mohammed Saidi-Mehrabad, Autonomous Guided Vehicles, Methods and Models for Optimal Path Planning, Springer, ISBN-13: 978-3319368238.
• Hamed Fazlollahtabar, Mohammed Saidi-Mehrabad, Cost Engineering and Pricing in Autonomous Manufacturing Systems, Emerald Publishing Limited, 2019, ISBN-10: 1789734703.